I have 2 blue led light in one of my computers.

I was told that if you where to leave them on ('till the time you turn your computer on 'till you turn it off) that it can short circuit. Another then taking away 12 V from your power supply (I got that covered.) How can this catch on fire/short circuit/or just mess up your computer? I have no problem with this (I had then on for over 1,500 hours) nor do I want this to short circuit my computer.

Thankyou in advance .

P.S: I had this in Web Development and tried to delete (I tried about 20 times 'till it did) and I had 357 post and when it deleted it went to 356. Then I reposted it here and it stayed at 356. Another bug?

Cya